ONLY Qld buyers for direct shipping
SA and VIC buyers please see the notes at the bottom of the description.
NSW, NT and WA - We can not ship blasters currently.
All the external accessories are a durable polymer plastic. This gel blaster comes with a metal gear box with a velocity of around 290 FPS yet the total weight of this blaster is just 1.9kg This blaster is perfect for beginners, young players and those not wanting the burden of carrying heavy blasters in the field but still wanting to pack a punch.
- Caliber: 7.5mm gels
- Inner barrel size: 7.5mm stainless steel barrel
- Energy Source: 7.4v LiPo Battery (not included)
- SilverEdge metal Gear Box Installed with metal gears
- 8mm Metal Bushings
- Velocity: 290 FPS
- Fire Selector: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Polymer Body, Butt Stock, RIS Hand Guard and Hand Grip
- Rate of Fire: 750 ~ 850 Rounds Per minutes
- Magazine Capacity : 250 Rounds
- Length 67cm(L) x 23cm(H) x 7cm(W)
- Weight: 2.8kg
South Australian Buyers:
As SAPOL now has the class A section 4 gel blaster specific license, we can only ship gel blasters to firearms dealerships in SA who must apply a serial number using form PD306 an engrave to the blaster before you can collect it.
- Please email a copy of your license to email@example.com and at the point of sale please add you license number in the notes to ensure the order doesn’t get automatically cancelled.
- Our most regular firearms dealer in SA to send to are:
-Safari Zoomer in Salisbury South,
-The Gunnery in Christies Beach
-Gawler fishing and outdoors in Gawler
For more information on how to get your Section A class 4 license please follow this link:
The only way we can ship gel blasters to Victoria is if you supply a copy off the appropriate license to legally own replica firearms in Vic.
Replica firearms are not the same as imitation firearms. Replicas are working copies of an original firearm and anyone in possession of a replica must register it and be the holder of the appropriate firearms licence.
We currently can not send Gel blasters to WA, NSW and NT.