QLD and WA We can ship directly
SA and VIC buyers please see the notes below:
This REM870 MKIII-Marine standard comes with 20" barrel with blade front sight, loading capacity is 7+1 equipped with Polyfiber Forend & Butt Stock.
This model is popular for both players that want no frills all weather shotgunning in gelball games
- All action and operation of this blaster is the same as real one.
- 14 inch barrel with overall
- Reinforced Dynamic Action Bolt increase durability and reliability of your blaster in each shot.
Polyfiber Forend & Butt Stock with knurling for grip
- Crossbolt safety and manual pump release
- Ribbed knurling on the polyfiber Forend for easy pumping and shooting.
- Comes with 4 shot shells
The 870 is an ideal gel blaster for shooting enthusiast. The handling and operation is just the same as real steel version. The velocity of this blaster is ~250 FPS.
We only recommend the use of genuine APS Smart Charger nozzles to prevent damage of the valve when charging gas which is sold seperately
To prevent from damaging the firing pin and hammer unit do not dry fire the shotgun with out a pressurised cartridge in the chamber to cushion the impact
- Caliber: 7mm gel
- Outer barrel size: 18mm
- Energy Source: Co2 Charge to shell
- Velocity: ~ 250 FPS
- Maximum Range: 25 Meters
- Effective Range: 15 Meters
- Fire Selector: Safe / Fire
- Polyfiber Forend & Butt Stock.
- stock, Hand Grip and Forend
- Silver Metal Body
- Rate of Fire: Pump Action Single Shot
- Shell Capacity : 7 + 1 Rounds
- Length 110cm(L) x 12cm(H) x 3.8cm(W)
South Australian Buyers:
As SAPOL now has the class A section 4 gel blaster specific license, we can ship gel blasters to you if you email a copy of your license to email@example.com and at the point of sale please add you license number in the notes to ensure the order doesn’t get automatically cancelled.
For more information on how to get your Section A class 4 license please follow this link:
The only way we can ship gel blasters to Victoria is if you supply a copy off the appropriate license to legally own replica firearms.
Replica firearms are not the same as imitation firearms. Replicas are working copies of an original firearm and anyone in possession of a replica must register it and be the holder of the appropriate firearms licence.