ONLY Qld buyers for direct shipping
SA and VIC buyers please see the notes at the bottom of the description.
NSW, NT and WA - We can not ship blasters currently.
Built to race, and run fast!! This WE Tech Hi Cap has a match hammer and trigger, Extended mag well and lightened slide. If you want the Ultimate bang for buck out of the box 2011, this is the one for you.
WE-Techs new line of Hi-Capa pistols, the REX line, brings new innovations to WE-Techs line of Hi-Capa Pistols. The REX line features a more ergonomic, redesigned grip with simulated stippling, improving the shooters grip. The REX line utilizes CNC finishing to ensure reliable fitment and improved performance. The REX line also utilizes a stronger recoil spring and short stroke buffer to give the guns a more realistic recoil and improved cyclic rate. With a variety of designs and barrel lengths, the REX line has a pistol that will appeal to any gel baller.
The Allosaurus also comes with an red dot sight mounting plate, in brief testing it does not suit the RMR optic we sell, we have yet to work out what model red sot sight it suits
- CNC finished slide and frame with a molded stippled grip for improved handling
- A competition style ported slide cuts lighten the slide and give the gun an aggressive, race gun look
- Removable Magwel
- Front and rear fiber optic sights, rear sight is adjustable
- Included micro-dot sight mount (Dot sight sold separately)
- Railed frame for weapon lights or accessories
- Beveled magwell assists with improving smoothness of reloads
- Ambidextrous safety switches and fully functioning beavertail grip safety
- Brushed stainless accents
Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
Magazine: 16+1 rounds. Compatible with other 4.3 magazine
Gas Type: Gel Blaster Gas
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Package Includes: Blaster, Magazine,
Note: Gas blow-back magazines do cool down after each usage and should be allowed to return to room temperature between usage for best performance. For heavy usage, rotate between a few mags.
Reminder: Keeping all gas blow-back blasters well lubricated will resolve 90% of performance issues.
South Australian Buyers:
As SAPOL now has the class A section 4 gel blaster specific license, we can only ship gel blasters to firearms dealerships in SA who must apply a serial number using form PD306 an engrave to the blaster before you can collect it.
- Please email a copy of your license to email@example.com and at the point of sale please add you license number in the notes to ensure the order doesn’t get automatically cancelled.
- Our most regular firearms dealer in SA to send to are:
-Safari Zoomer in Salisbury South,
-The Gunnery in Christies Beach
-Gawler fishing and outdoors in Gawler
For more information on how to get your Section A class 4 license please follow this link:
The only way we can ship gel blasters to Victoria is if you supply a copy off the appropriate license to legally own replica firearms in Vic.
Replica firearms are not the same as imitation firearms. Replicas are working copies of an original firearm and anyone in possession of a replica must register it and be the holder of the appropriate firearms licence.
We currently can not send Gel blasters to WA, NSW and NT.